Most cookies we use on our website are "session" , so it will be deleted once the user leaves the site that generated them. However our web site also uses "persistent " cookies , which remain on your computer until a specified or until you delete them far these are used only for the proper functioning of the store such as to the shopping cart remains as we left the last time you came into our shop. p>
Some cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website.
You can easily customize your web browser settings to disable cookies . Here is how to do it in major web browsers.1. Google Chrome
2. Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
¡ - In Firefox you can: select Use custom settings for history.
- Click Show Cookies .... The Cookies window will appear. If you want to delete a specific cookie locate and select the cookie you want to delete. If instead you want to delete all cookies click on Delete Cookies button.
3. Internet Explorer
- Press or click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- On the Privacy tab, do one or more of the following:
- To establish which types or cookies are blocked or allowed , move the slider.
- To allow or block specific web press or click Sites sites.
- To import a file of privacy preferences , tap or click Import.
- To override the privacy setting for certain types of cookies , tap or click Advanced Options.
- To reset the privacy settings to the original level , press or click Default.
- When finished making changes, click OK or click.
4. Other Browsers
- For other browsers see on Google or another search engine as managing cookies.